Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fake Christmas Spirit!

Yep - I have broken all the rules and destroyed the opinions and respect of all those who believed in my undying Christmas spirit. Yes -- after years of whining about the cold, pine needles in the house, dried out tress by December 14, and always trying to find the "good side" we saw on the dark lot - we broke down and bought the fake tree. I may have been under the influence as it was Black Friday and I was at Costco with all the kids and no Mom. That said - the tree looked awfully good and the positives seemed to outweigh tradition. I did commit to still take the boys out and pretend to be looking for a tree so we can throw snow balls and have fun but Mom is exuberant!

So - with no fear of letting it dry out - we decided there is no better way to spend our Sunday night than breaking out the new tree and doing some decorating. A few fun highlights!

Whose kids are these?

No comments: